HPVANDME relies on public funding to help build awareness about HPV infection, prevention, and HPV-related cancers.
We offer two ways to donate.
Use this link … to pay by credit card or bank account.
As a PayPaypal Giving Fund member, Paypal covers all fees and HPVANDME receives 100% of your donation.
1. Log onto the Venmo app and search for “HPVANDME”
2. If you are new to Venmo, download the Venmo app in the App Store for free; create an account; search for “HPVANDME”
For questions about donating, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you. We greatly appreciate your support.
HPVANDME is a tax exempt, 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible.
Your Donation Helps Us …
- Publish original and curated content about HPV prevention and HPV cancers
- Support HPV cancer survivors and their caregivers
- Work with our partners: medical organizations, cancer centers, schools, and other healthcare advocates to build awareness and help increase HPV vaccination rates
- Share research news and clinical trials
Who We Serve
Everyone is affected by HPV because HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection.
We research and deliver the latest HPV news, and to connect the community of HPV throat cancer patients, caregivers, and medical professionals.
We help parents and young people better understand the HPV vaccine for HPV prevention
One of our goals in raising awareness about HPV and HPV-related cancer is not only to help patients but also to build broader public awareness. Only then will HPV researchers have a better chance competing with more high profile cancers for research dollars. Grant recipients will be posted on our website.